Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tori

I just realized I posted this to my new blog, which can be found here ;)

milanophotography.com/blog/

Meet Tori. Tori is a 2010 Senior from Woodcrest Christian High School. This girl just has a natural-looking beauty. She has an amazing look to her. The camera absolutely loved her and so did I. Her personality and her smile just stood out to me. Our session was extremely fun and easy-going and started out down in Newport Beach. We found some really awesome morning light. Thank you so much to Tori and her mom for an incredible morning.

I'm giving goodies away to Tori for her comments, so make sure you leave them below.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You are a wonderful girl Tori-


3 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are a wonderful photographer and your work is beautiful, but when you have such a pretty young woman to take pictures of... how can you really fail.
The pictures are great and would be difficult to choose from.

Anonymous said...

How can you choose? I Love them all! Tory is a beautiful young woman and any picture taken of her would come out just as great!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. An aura of positive energy radiates from Tory through the photos.