Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sasha {You.nique Senior Portraits}

Sharing some of my Favorites from Sasha's Senior Portrait Session. I absolutely LOVED her clothing choices, flattering colors for her....and her session was AWESOME!!!!!! Sasha was a super model, with a super attitude. Her session photos look amazing, and I can't wait for her proofs to come in :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

Lauralei said...

Sasha,

Beautiful Pictures! You look amazing!!!!!

Lauralei

Anonymous said...

Sasha, you look so beautiful in these pictures and I love them all. I am so proud of you!!!!

Auntie Nicole

Auntie Jen said...

Sasha
Your pictures are beautiful!! You look so pretty. We are very proud of you!!!!
We Love You
Auntie Jen and Uncle Tony

Amy said...

Sasha,

You look amazing. You are so beautiful on the inside and out! Congratulations and I better get a picture!

Love,
Amy