Thursday, May 7, 2009

Megan {YOU.nique} Senior Portrait Session

Okay....she looks WOW, doesn't she? Megan, her sister and her mom came to me for something Unique and Stylish for her senior portraits....Megan is graduating from La Sierra High School, and wants to head in the direction of Political Science. I had a super time during her session, and she was completely outgoing and FUN!!!! Thank you to Megan for being such a 
great model ;)
I will have your gallery up and running soon, but in the meantime, I hope you like some of my favorites from your session!!!


                                                                 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Reminder to everyone peeking at this post, be sure to comment on Megan's photos so she will receive complimentary prints ;)

0 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!: