Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tara. {Senior Portraits}

Yes, playing catch-up on my posts, so here's another one for today :)

Tara had her senior session a couple weeks ago down in Balboa.....I cannot tell you guys enough good stuff about this location...
Lots and Lots of different scenes....Tara brought some AWESOME clothing changes that fit her personality perfectly and we had a ton of fun, and her photos definitely show it....definitely a couple of my personal favs here....and yep....you guys know how I LOVE it when you bring cool shoes :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just reminding everyone to post comments for Tara so she can receive complimentary prints.....let's try to get her 8 ;)

6 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

tamnbob said...

Love them, Natalie! Tara hasn't seen them yet but I know she will too. Thank you, thank you!!

Tami

Marna said...

Tara,
You are beautiful. Love the Pictures.
Marna

Anonymous said...

The pics are awesome! Love Allieo and Juliebug

Penny said...

Tara, you look gorgeous ...keep smiling that beautiful smile:) You make your mama proud.
Natalie, wonderful job!
Penny H

Grandma said...

I have the most beautiful granddaughter!!

Love, Grandma Muck

Connie said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them! :)