Monday, April 13, 2009

Ladrea| {Senior Portrait}

Senior sessions are in full swing, and WOW this was a super cool one!!!!....This is Ladrea, and she is an awesome senior from La Sierra.  She had lots of cute clothes and an awesome, sweet attitude. We took some cap and gown studio photos, and then off to the DownTown area for some Urban Fun.....I had to post a few of my personal favs, but there are lots of proofs getting ordered ;)  Thanks, Ladrea and her mom for choosing Milano Photography for your senior memories....
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I love all the comments I am seeing, so help Ladrea receive free portraits, I am still running the special.  If she receives 8 it's an 8x10 complimentary print, and for 5 it's a 5x7.....so go on and post your comments ;)

hey, and just to let everyone know, I am currently booking juniors for next season, It's really "not too soon" so don't delay, call and book, or feel free to call for details.....
951.850.5106

2 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

phwater said...

Wow! These are absolutely beautiful pictures of Ladrea.

princessmimi said...

Love the pictures of LaDrea. Much different than traditional senior pictures I am used to. Think the photographer does a great job capturing the individual. The site is beautiful.