Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alyssa | 2010 {Riverside Senior Photographer}

Alyssa
"Class of 2010"
La Sierra High School

I know I am posting late on these, but I've been running a tad bit behind!!! Getting all caught up this week ;) Alyssa attends
La Sierra High School and decided she wanted to make her senior portraits You.Nique. WOW I am glad she did...I LOVE her session. She is an AMAZING girl, and her portraits are Gorgeous!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her color choices!!! We had a super good time....I do LOVE working with the Seniors, it's a great experience to capture this milestone in their lives....

I Spotted Alyssa's ADORABLE little Shamrock Henna Tattoo and just had to get it!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

UNLIMITED CLOTHING CHANGES LOLOL...why??? Because it's soooooo much FUN!!!!!
Alyssa's mom and sister had all the clothing in tow......I LOVE THIS!!!!
Photobucket



You girls are AWESOME!!!!

0 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!: