Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rep Cards {Milano Photography | Riverside Photographer}

CARDS, CARDS AND CARDS :)

Rep cards are coming in as we speak!!!! I thought I would share a sample for everyone. Danielle will be getting her cards by Monday, so don't hesitate to ask for one....and make sure you "flip it" and check out the back....FREE WALLETS!!! Now is the time to book your YOU.NIQUE Senior Session.....why should your senior photos NOT BE ABOUT YOU???? Like I say, a yearbook photo is......well, a yearbook photo. But.....shouldn't your Senior Photos be about your Style and shouldn't you have FUN doing them????

Photobucket


and one more!!! :) Tyler's cards are now on the way :)
Photobucket




so, what are you waiting for, give us a call!!!!
951.850.5106

1 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

ryan young said...

Natalie,

Stumbled onto your site today. Love your work.

From one photographer to another...would you telll me where you print your senior rep cards?

Thanks,
Ryan