Thursday, November 6, 2008

.Bryant.

Okay so I had some trouble getting the uploads done, but wait no more here are some of Bryant, one of my recent AWESOME seniors!!!! Bryant is graduating from Patriot High School and decided to head down to Balboa for his session.  There were a GAZILLION places to shoot, I can't wait to go down there again for some more fun sessions and some new spots.... 
Anybody game for a trip to Balboa LOLOL I saw soooo many great spots, one session just wasn't enough....
Oh, and let me just say that Bryant's niece......ADORABLE you can check her out at
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Bryant: Graduating 2009
Patriot High School

1 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

lfbar said...

I Love them I can't wait to get the rest of them... Madison looks adoreable thanks for letting my grandbaby have so much fun...Linda