Friday, May 2, 2008

Twin Seniors




I am so excited that Chris and Delaney's proofs are almost ready for them to view. Thought they might enjoy just one more little peek before next week.
Did I mention how much fun these two are!!!!

























I have some great new models from the graduating class of 2009
who have scheduled their .Take It To The Edge.
senior portrait modeling sessions.....If you have signed up with me, you know who you are, and I am super excited to be working with each of you and I am really looking forward to your sessions :)

Haven't scheduled yet? Interested? Give me a call for updated details. 951.850.5106







1 comments...I LOVE to hear your comments!:

Ruth said...

I just love the Hahn's...what great looking individuals. Their photos look awesome and I can't wait until next month when my son will have the opportunity to meet with you!